Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something about my travels

My first travel was to Thailand but I said to my father that I was going to London but when I returned wearing a silk shirt and tanned I had to say the truth to him. All my travels can be remembered as wonderful moments and heartfelt human experiences.I feel attracted by the people. I love to take pictures and writing on their conditions of life and the camera is my third eye. I say: "If you loose that moment, you will never recover it, even in ten thousand years.""We should all feel citizens of this world and I already feel it!"

No comments:

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"
Alinari's exhibition

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"
Minister of the Family Rosy Bindi

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"
Exhibition area

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"
President of Alinari De Polo, Maria Possenti, Minister Rosy Bindi

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"

Alinari's exhibition "Ritratti"
The label under my picture